EES Spot Grants
How will you share God’s love in pandemic?
How is the Spirit showing you new ways to be church?
How will you equip others to be evangelists?
Spot grants are $500 awards, for “on-the-spot” response to evangelism opportunities in pandemic. They are intended to encourage and equip Episcopal leaders-in-formation to follow the Spirit into evangelism opportunities. Grant work will be implemented in conformity to Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Who may apply: Episcopalians in any seminary community or local formation program (ie. Diocesan school, Iona Collaborative). This includes students, faculty, or staff; it also includes the Episcopalian spouse or partner of a student, faculty or staff member. Students (and their spouses) who are within one year of having completed their program of study are also eligible. Contact the Executive Director with any questions concerning eligibility.
How to apply: Applicants should submit the brief application via email. Notification and distribution will be within one month. The Executive Director welcomes questions about your proposal.
- Spot Grants are for innovative ministry projects, and are intended to support the grantee in exploring evangelism in the context of Covid-19.
- If you will be working with an agency that provides direct support, please be clear what your role will be in the proposal.
- Grant work will be implemented in conformity to Covid-19 safety guidelines.
- Spot Grants are not for tuition, fees, or other expenses related to your course of study.
- Spot Grants are not for the benefit of your academic institution.