Episcopal Evangelism Today
Evangelism is sharing the Good News of God’s restorative work in Jesus Christ. As Episcopalians work to discern and embrace an authentic Episcopal evangelism, most agree that it is rooted in relationship, in respect, and in a commitment to mutual transformation.
At EES, we believe that, in this critical moment, the Spirit is leading Episcopalians to an evangelistic witness that incorporates racial reconciliation and justice. We invite you to share innovative proposals with us that address one or more of the following:
- Identify the church, to society, as centered in Jesus’ Way of Love
- Identify the church, to society, as justice-focused
- Embolden the cultural identity of non-dominant groups in their witness to Jesus
- Work toward dismantling the dominant Anglo-American identity of the Episcopal church
- Engage church members with people living on the margins of society
- Equip church members to invite others to engage the Good News of God’s restorative work in Jesus Christ.
Click the button below to return to “Start Here” and learn more.